Wednesday, May 06, 2009

What is with all the TWO games series this season?

Wednesday May 6, 2009

I am wondering what is up with all the TWO game series we are seeing in 2009?

In years past I was used to seeing only 3 and 4 games series, but already this year this is the 3rd TWO games series the Padres will play.

And there are 3 MORE to come!

Why?

Can anyone answer that question for me?

Can't the same idiots that scheduled so many games in the north and east in April figure it out so teams are playing 3 and 4 games series all season?

For my almost my entire life the games were scheduled in warm weather climates or domes to start the season and teams played 3 and 4 games series.

Now in 2008 and 2009 we are starting the season in open air ballparks in places where it normally snows and rains in early April and teams play a half dozen 2 game series each season and fly coast to coast without an off day at least once in the month of April alone.

Can someone please help me out here. I'm confused!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment